Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Sketchup Drawing 3 Bedroom Modern Villa design Size 11.5x21.1m




Sketchup Drawing 3 Bedroom Modern Villa design Size 11,5x21,1m


Check out my YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/c/SamPhoas


Sketchup dowload - Lumion download - Autocad download

Link below


Sketchup Drawing 3 Bedroom Modern Villa design Size 11,5x21,1m

If you think this Plan is useful for you. Please like and share.

Sketchup download
Lumion download
Autocad download








 


 

 










Subscribe to get more videos :

1 comments:

Write comments
Ola Arckim
AUTHOR
September 5, 2017 at 6:41 PM delete

Thank you Sam, this has been a great source of inspiration for me. I'm so happy I stumbled on your website.
I will like to see a video of one of the interiors. Thank you.
Good work!

Reply
avatar